Hi friends by now u might have faced some interviews… the feedback i got from my friends is…
those who are placed are strong at basics like deference bn combinatorial and sequential logic, use of gray code,dfrnce bn blocking and non blocking statements in verilog,dfrnc bn signal and variable,and some basic c language questions..,..etc… i posted many of these kinda questions… Iam here not to test ur abilities i jus want u to know the concepts and dfrnt kinda questions u may face… soon i will post feed backs from our seniors which would be much usefull…
=>a small and good suggestion for u guys, I think u guys know http://www.edaboard.com very well
and there are dfrnt sections like
basic electronics questions ,asic questions,analog questions, dsp questions …,,,..etc
And each section consists over 20000 questions ,ofcourse some are junk questions but if really have the patience(patience is a virtue), go through these… u will find brilliant questions… which are upto date questions… it is of so much useful..TO GET STRONG BASICS IN DIGITAL
1) STUDY THE DIGITAL DESIGN By MORIS MANO FULLY
2) SOLVE GATE DIGITAL QUESTIONS FULLY(When it comes to the interview point, u should be handy in solving… So practice practice practice)I think all u have gate materials
3) SOLVE IES PREVIOUS DIGITAL QUESTIONS FULLY
4) U SHOULD KNOW ANY ONE OF THE HARDWARE LAUNGAGE LIKE VHDL,VERILOG(verilog more preferred)prefer verilog
5) DONT FORGET ABOUT C LANGUAGE…it hunts u everywhere..:)
6) I THINK U NEVER FORGET RABEY BOOK( 5th Chapter,timing equations etc.,.)set up and hold times,a must questions in every interview
7) KEEP SURFING ON THE NET FOR ANY UPDATED QUESTIONS.,.
8)AND SOME COMPUTER ORGANISATION BASICS LIKE CACHE MEMORY,TYPES OF CACHE, FIFO DEPTH..
TO GET STRONG BASICS IN ANALOG
1)ESPECIALLY FOR US(VLSI) RAZAVI BOOK PRESCRIBED BY KP SIR AND SOME CONCEPTS OF KEN MARTIN AND ALLEN GIEGER
2)A STRONG SUGGESTION FROM OUR SUPER SENIORS IS PRACTICE RAZAVI BOOK PROBLEMS WHICH ARE AT THE END OF EVERY CHAPTER.,. I HAVE SOLUTION MANUAL FOR EVRY RAZAVI PROBLEM IF U WANT JUST MAIL TO I WILL SEND THE LINK..
3)SOLVE GATE AND IES PREVIOUS ANALOG QUESTIONS FULLY
4)The main concepts u need to go through are listed here http://www.learnanalog.com
5)ANOTHER BOOK IS FUNDAMENTALS OF MICRO ELECTRONICS BY RAZAVI(BASIC BOOK)..
After reading this book will easily understand analog ic design by razavi.,..
So what are u looking at just go and practice